Hi guys! Here’s another award I present to you. The Ideal Insipiration Blogger Award.
*Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs.
Thank you Nath for nominating me for this award! This is actually the first time I have this award and I’m very thankful for it. I am very much grateful for you, as a friend and a fellow blogger. Check out Nath’s blog, An Artist of Life, she has so much flavor and character with the things she writes about. She blogs about lifestyle, personal experiences (which is my favorite!), travel, and other things she finds interesting.
Be sure to stop by her blog! 🙂
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions from Nath
What’s your favorite thing to do aside from blogging/writing during this quarantine?
I have started to love editing pictures, actually, haha! As a very non-techy person, I am thankful that doing this has improved my minimal understanding towards such apps, and now I’ve learnt quite from it.
If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you choose and why?
I think I would travel to the past. I have separation anxiety and I find it hard to overcome change, so I guess I’d be going to the past to experience again some of the things I truly miss.
What’s one habit you want to build and why?
Oh my, I think it’s being active. It’s because sometimes I’m a passive person– towards my problems, my responsibilities, and such. I practice being productive in life and I’m currently building that habit but I know I still have a lot to learn.
What are the three things you are grateful for today?
I’m grateful that I woke up today and at the time I’m expecting me to be. (HAHA) I’m grateful that it’s another month again to experience and learn new things! (I’ve had a rough start this June) and I’m grateful that my family is safe at the moment. I hope yours is too. <3
What makes you come alive? Or what brings you joy?
This is very hard but I think simple moments bring me joy. Those moments when I realize I’m still blessed despite other things. Noticing simple moments make me happy.
Shanyu of Sui Generis
Kellie of Mindfulness Bits by Kellie
Silver Stone of The Bored Side of the Phone
Kim of Kim’s Magic
Hilary of Sereneluna
Khizer of Reasons to live for
People who are reading this and would like to participate, You are an inspiration and I nominate you too.
No pressure to those bloggers nominated.
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your aspiration in life?
- What is the most important thing blogging has taught you?
- Name one blogger who inspires you most of the time
- What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow?
- Describe your blogging experience in three words.
Keep blogging, everyone. Cheers!
For similar posts click here.
Follow me on social media
Unpopular Opinions is now open for collaborations and inquiries!
email me at email@example.com