WOOT WOOT! I figured I’ll do one award each day if I can so I proudly present to you my second Sunshine Blogger Award (I am very much flattered :”>)
I want to thank Rishika Jain for nominating me for this magnificent award. Rishika blogs about her wonderful poems I enjoy reading so much and other stories she writes! Please drop by her blog by clicking here.
*The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity while spreading sunshine in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
Do you think your name is cute?
I honestly think that my name is unique– Zekielle. But sometimes I regret it because some people look at it and they think I’m a boy because my name was from the bible prophet Ezekiel only it was made and spelled feminine by parents. Hahaha
If you had a chance to chose your name, which name would you chose and why?
Though a lot of people pronounce it badly, I wouldn’t change it because I consider it as a blessing, and I found a way to make it short–Elle.
Do you have any hobbies other than writing?
Yes, I like watching movies and series a lot. I love reading when I have the time and money to buy books too. Oh and I like playing with my dogs too!
Be it books or movies, if given a chance, which character’s life would you chose to live and why?
Wow, this is hard. Hmm.. I would like to be MJ from the movie Spiderman Far From Home because I like Zendaya’s simplicity and coolness in the movie and also that was the movie when Peter told her he liked her. Hahahaha <3
If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If given a chance, which one would you switch to?
I have no job yet I’m still studying so I think I’ll let future Elle worry about it. 😛
Do you like to cook?
Yes, I do! But I’m still learning. I love the feeling of cooking for my friends when we get together and I imagine cooking breakfasts for my future family (if ever I want to have kids).
Which is your zodiac sign?
Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign?
Hmm, I do think they are somewhat relevant but I don’t entirely depend on them with how I manage my self and my life.
Are you, so far, proud and satisfied with the progress of your blog?
Yes, I know that every little and big progress is still a progress. <3
What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know?
Hmm, we have this basic course entitled Veterinary Embryology and a lot of people– even our profs– think that it doesn’t even help when we graduate and practice Veterinary Medicine and it makes me laugh because it was such a difficult course to pass. Hahahuhu.
What is your favorite work from your blog. Post a link so everyone can enjoy it!
I love them all!! I love writing The Double M and sharing with you my practice towards being mindful. I am also proud of my unpopular opinions becoming ironically quite popular, and of what my Weekend Fast Talks has achieved so far. So I guess I’ll just use this question to promote my Weekend Fast Talks week 3, click on it and join the game! 🙂
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
- What are you currently worried about?
- Who was your craziest / most interesting teacher?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What riddles do you know?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What are your most important rules when going on a date?
- What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
- Post your top 10 most used emojis (no skipping!)
I would very much want to read your answers so I hope you make the time, if not, no worries! <3
I hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks once again, Rishika, you’re such a sweetie. 🙂
That’s it! Wash your hands!